Saturday, December 16, 2006
7:55 PM
HEYHEY!
I like this font(:
My heels are hurting like CRAZY man
Thanks blisters,a whole lot
So today was a busy day luh
After physio,I went to pay tkd fees
TO PAY ONLY
Escaped training,heh
Then went to Casandra's house to pass her NP stuff
I didn't have anyone's contact number then
And don't even have her address lar pls
Then I guess guess lar
Luckily correct
Then went to do prayers
Then to Plaza Singapura send phone for repair
Waited for Khairul
SO LATE OK?
wah lau,I almost went without him
But I'm nice enough to go and LOOK for him
Then we went Ngee Ann Polytechnic to check out the facilities
For assignment(:
But was not in the mood to
HURHUR
So the facilities we checked out was
LIBRARY and the uber SLOW handicapped lift
DAMN SLOW LAR PLEASE
We were so pissed!
Took photos, gathered info
THEN CAMERA BATTERY FLAT
tsktsk
Then we went to eat at BT Plaza KFC
He wanted to eat Pizza Hut
But I wasn't in the mood to
SO HE COMPROMISED :D
Treated him to 2pc chicken meal
HEALTH FREAK ARH YOU!
I didn't even think he would avoid eating the skin
JELAK after 1 piece
wth rite?
Then we went out to take 74
Then saw 2 busses
SO WE RANANDRAN
Took the 2nd bus,he was huffing and puffing
I felt so tired that I slept while walking
People thought Khairul was walking with a blind person
HAHA.CUTE
Then he sweetly send me to Boon Lay
But being the nice person I am,
hahaI waited for the next train with him
NEXT TIME I IN PIZZA MOOD I'LL CALL YOU UP
my treat ok?
Thanks anw for today,and your kindness to accompany me to NP
<3 WO AI NI manymany
edit/
Eh eh,why you never talk to me one?
I CAN DIE TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH YOU